"Wow! This stuff actually works! My poor bulldog's wrinkles were red, stinky and irritated and he was constantly trying to scratch them to relieve the itch. I first applied it two days ago and then again yesterday and the skin between the wrinkles is almost healed up!" - Jess H, US
Wrinkles Never Looked So Good!
Wrinkle Balm is an all-natural balm specially formulated to treat and prevent skin fold disease, infection, and discomfort.
Wrinkle Balm is fortified with gentle, yet powerful extracts with anti-fungal properties that eradicate yeast, bacteria, and crusty buildup. Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, it improves skin fold condition and prevents future impurity.
Wrinkle Balm is essential for treating and preventing:
- Skinfold dermatitis
- Yeast and bacterial infections
- Redness, chaffing, inflammation
- Crusty buildup
- Sores, pimples, scabbing
- Itchy, flaky skin, hair loss, and baldness
- Unpleasant odor
- Ingredients: Ginseng Oil, Lavender Oil Extract and Other Essential Oils
- Size: 20 ml / 7 oz
- If dirt or debris is evident, cleanse area if possible before application.
- Use two fingers to scoop a small amount and rub onto the area or for no-mess application, use a small beauty pad or low-absorbant cloth.
- Apply one to three times daily to maintain healthy skin fold condition and prevent infection, crusty buildup and funky odor.
Here's What People Are Saying About "Wrinkle Balm"
"Wow! This stuff actually works! My poor bulldog's wrinkles were red, stinky and irritated and he was constantly trying to scratch them to relieve the itch. I first applied it two days ago and then again yesterday and the skin between the wrinkles is almost healed up! Will definitely buy again." - Jess H, US
"We have a very itchy bulldog and he scratches his face, rubbing his eye wrinkles. We put this stuff in his wrinkles and he immediately stops the rubbing and scratching and calms down. I think this stuff really helps to heal the irritation, in less than a day he will go from bright red irritation back to pink." - Sandra G, UK
"My 7-year-old Old English Bulldog started having issues with redness and irritation in his facial wrinkles. After two days of use, the irritation was significantly reduced, and after five days his face was back to normal!" - Marc D, US